Personal Information Item Collected
SSANCAR collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, and service application.
1. Required: Name, mobile phone, email, address
2. Automatic collection items: service history, visiting log, cookies, visit IP information
The purpose of personal information collection and utilization
SSANCAR utilizes personal information collected for the following purposes:
1. Actual identification, real name verification and registration intent based on service use
2. Communicate notices, obtain communication routes, and get accurate shipping information when you ship your event prize
3. Materials for personalizing the latest information, such as new services
4. Prevent fraudulent use of bad members and prevent unauthorized use of members
5. Providing good quality service
Personal Information Retention and Utilization Period
In principle, the personal information shall be destroyed without delay in achieving the purpose of collecting or receiving it.
While your personal information will remain in the SSANCAR for the period of service provided by SSANCAR as a member, in principle, your personal information will be destroyed without delay in collecting or achieving the purpose provided.
In the event of a service disturbance, such as a violation of the terms and conditions of the service, the user shall be forced to leave the service regardless of the user's intention.
If you do not agree to the required personal information collection
You may not be able to sign up for membership or post registration when using a corner where you have the right to refuse to collect your personal information and in which case your answer to our membership service or customer enquiries is mandatory.
For optional information other than mandatory information, you may not agree to personal information collection and there is no restriction on the use of the service.