Harry

I can be your best business partner

• Rank

• Satisfy

93%

• Language

Confirm

Introduce

I ensure vehicles meet safety standards by checking all critical components. I stay updated on industry advancements to provide reliable inspections.

If you want reasonable prices, the best vehicle inspection, and perfect service, please do not hesitate to contact me

inspector introduce img

Qualifications

Click to see detailed certificate photos.

Diagnostic evaluation

Evaluation is done as follows.

• Check engine condition

We diagnose important engine conditions in detail with diagnostic evaluation equipment and experience.

• Transmission

It is difficult to directly diagnose the vehicle mission status, we deliver interpretations and opinions through long experience.

• Precise Accident

Accurately captures the basic accident.

• Defect notification by vehicle

Know the characteristics of the car, check the compatibility of each vehicle, and notify the customer.

• Car Auction House Recommendations

We recommend used car auction houses operated by large corporations, and then proceed with the vehicle auction.

• Used car pricing

Compare and analyze online and offline used car prices and present the best price to customers.

Customer Reviews

Check out real customer reviews!

More

전체후기(3건)

• Judi

The service was quick and efficient. They found a few issues I wasn't aware of and provided me with a detailed report. I highly recommend this inspection service to anyone who wants peace of mind about their vehicle

• Alex

I had an excellent experience with the vehicle inspection service. Harry was professional and thorough, and they explained everything in detail. I feel much more confident about the safety of my car now

• Tom

From start to finish, the process was smooth and hassle-free. The team was punctual and communicated clearly throughout the inspection. I appreciate their honesty and professionalism. I’ll be recommending this service to my friends and family

SSANCAR CEO ChoTaeShin

Registration Number:662-81-00898

Provision business:No.11-1116-00001

Address:163,Sangidaehak-ro,Siheung-si,Gyeonggi-do,Korea