inspector
Kirby Kang

If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, never hesitate. Just get on and enjoy the journey.

• Rank

• Satisfy

93%

• Language

Confirm

Introduce

Al cien y pasadito. No falta nada. A tus ordenes!

If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, never hesitate. Just get on and enjoy the journey.

inspector introduce img

Qualifications

Click to see detailed certificate photos.

Diagnostic evaluation

Evaluation is done as follows.

• Check engine condition

We diagnose important engine conditions in detail with diagnostic evaluation equipment and experience.

• Transmission

It is difficult to directly diagnose the vehicle mission status, we deliver interpretations and opinions through long experience.

• Precise Accident

Accurately captures the basic accident.

• Defect notification by vehicle

Know the characteristics of the car, check the compatibility of each vehicle, and notify the customer.

• Car Auction House Recommendations

We recommend used car auction houses operated by large corporations, and then proceed with the vehicle auction.

• Used car pricing

Compare and analyze online and offline used car prices and present the best price to customers.

Customer Reviews

Check out real customer reviews!

More

전체후기(69건)

• Edi

I am so grateful for the customer service at SSANCAR. Kirby resolved an issue with logistics company quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much!

• Ahmad

إنه صادق ومتعاون وذكي، وبالتالي سنكون فريقًا جيدًا لسنوات عديدة.

• Besnik

Jam shumë i kënaqur me shërbimin ndaj klientit që kam marrë prej tij. Kirby ishte shumë profesionist dhe i vëmendshëm gjatë gjithë procesit të blerjes.

• Felipe

Kirby tiene precios competitivos y autos seminuevos de alta calidad! Realicé una comparación exhaustiva antes de comprar y encontré que esta empresa SSANCAR ofrecía el mejor valor por mi dinero.

• Bashkim

The customer service at SSANCAR is simply amazing. Specially, Kirby was so helpful and patient with me during the entire purchasing process. Many thanks brother!

• Prishtina

I was impressed with the exceptional customer service I received when purchasing used cars. Thank you so much Kirby. Visit my company someday brother!

• Aleksandër

Kirby është inteligjent. Ai e di se çfarë të bëjë. Ai di të bëjë. Mbi të gjitha, ai është i sinqertë dhe i dobishëm.

• Saud

My experience purchasing pre-owned vehicles from Kirby has been extremely satisfying. He worked with me in obtaining good used cars that met my needs and within my budget.

• Eduardo

Sr. Kirby se destaca por su embalaje cuidadoso y seguro. ¡Muy profesional!

• Khaled

إنه يساعدني دائمًا في استيراد السيارات المستعملة الجيدة إلى بلدي. لقد كان الأمر جيدًا جدًا. لا شك أنني سأكون أفضل في المستقبل معه

• Diego

Great dealer to make many used cars purchase! Everything went smooth and fast, Kirby did a great job informing me about the used vehicles I wanted and made everything easy for me to understand. Thanks a lot Kirby.

• Fatmir

I bought 5 Mercedes Benz from him! I love the cars, and had a great experience buying here. I will import more used cars from here and recommend to all my family and friends.

• Ali

I had the pleasure of working with Kirby on the sales side. He was very easy to work with and got me through the process easily and quickly. Thumbs Up!

• Flamur

Procesi ishte i shpejtë dhe efikas. Unë patjetër do të kthehem në Kirby kur të jetë koha që klientët e mi të blejnë më shumë makina të përdorura.

• Burim

Kirby, the salesman who assisted me, was incredibly friendly, eager to help, and extremely knowledgeable in his field. If you're in the market for used vehicles, I highly encourage you to visit SSANCAR and ask for Kirby. You won't be disappointed!

• Gentian

Where do I start…? This review is all about Kirby Kang in the sales department. He handled every detail and more than lived up to his promise that it would look just as good as when I bought it from them. He made a customer for life! Thank you so much Kirby.

• Fahd

I would like to thank Kirby for taking great care and keeping me updated on all process. He even followed up with me on his day off because I expressed another concern. Thank you Kirby for making my experience truly a wonderful one.

• Andrés

Definitivamente recomendaré a Kirby. Él siempre te respalda.

• Ylli

Kirby is a great sales person, respectful and not pushy, made the process fast and easy.

• Benjamin

I honestly can’t put into words how great it was! Such a smooth and stress-free process it was so refreshing! Everything was fantastic!

• Abdulaziz

Our sales director Kirby was attentive and knowledgeable. Amazing customer service all around.

• Gonxhe

Kirby's professionalism and friendly demeanor made the entire process enjoyable. I highly recommend him to anyone in search of a great car-importing experience!

• Saad

I had a fantastic experience with Kirby who helped us purchase many profitable used cars to import. From the moment we contacted him, he was attentive, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure we got the perfect vehicles to import to my country.

• Adamat

One of our better experiences importing used cars and Kirby made sure we were happy with our purchase and took care of us even after he made the deal. Great job!

• Luis

Enjoyed working with Kirby, he was very professional and took care of all our questions and concerns.

• Osman

Kirby was very nice and helpful. If you are looking for nice used cars SSANCAR is the place to go. All of their vehicles look brand new, he doesn't rush you into buying.

• Ismet

I cannot give enough credit to Kirby. He was amazing to work with, very nice gentleman, felt like I was a good friend from the time we walked in the door.

• Francisco

Proceso de compra sin complicaciones y un servicio de entrega rápido. Definitivamente compraré de nuevo con Kirby. Ánimo!

• Gëzim

Kirby është gjithmonë i sinqertë dhe delikat. Ai e di se çfarë të bëjë, dhe ai e kupton se si të bëjë. Ai më ndihmon shumë.

• Nazim

إنه ذكي ومحترم. كيربي يحترم رأيي وما أحتاج إلى العثور عليه. إنه يفهم ثقافتي وعائلتي. شكرا لك أخي

• Karim

أحب عمله لأنه صادق دائمًا، وهذا مهم جدًا بالنسبة لي

• Erand

Kirby has a nice selection from all the brands you can think of! Kirby provided great customer service, and was able to fulfill my needs when looking for decent pre-owned cars.

• Delmin

Feel like I walked away with a genuine good deal. Highly recommend stopping into SSANCAR Korea for Kirby!

• Pablo

El envío fue rápido y el servicio al cliente fue excepcional. Muchas gracias Sr. Kirby.

• Hussein

شعرت أن الثقة كانت هدفه الرئيسي، ولم يكن هناك أي شيء خفي.

• Besim

If you want a stress-free used car hunt with real folk, hit up Kirby in SSANCAR Korea. Cheers to him bradah!

• Faheem

Man, if you're looking for good used cars, you've got to check out Kirby in Ssancar. Mr. Kirby Kang is like the friendly neighbor who always gives you straight-up advice.

• Don Maximo

De hecho, estoy encantado con mi compra. El coche llegó en perfectas condiciones y exactamente como se describe de mi compa Kirby. Gracias hmno.

• Andrea

I’m so happy with the service provided to me at SSANCAR. Thank you Kirby my friend!!!!!!

• Aman Ali

Everything went smooth and Kirby kept following up with me until I was able to come to the decision. I appreciate it bro.

• Ben

I must say Kirby was great at helping me find great used cars I was looking for. He made my experience an amazing one along with Ssancar Korea. Thanks a lot bro.

• Kavaje

If you're looking for good vehicles you'll be in good hands with Kirby. I would recommend him to my own family and close friends.

• Berat

Perfect customer service! Kirby was awesome and so helpful! He was able to find us great cars and a great deal!

• Elbasan

Kirby has been a great help to my business. Thanks brother.

• Delvine

Kirby does not give up easily. I like that.

• Mirdite

Helpful and courteous. Above all, he knows how to support me.

• Fier

Kirby is precise. He understands my needs.

• Jeddah

Kirby never let us down. He is like a brother to us.

• Riyadh

إنه ذكي جدًا وأنا أثق به.

• Sarande

Ai i mban premtimet dhe fjalët e tij. Kirby është i besueshëm.

• Berat

Kirby deserves our confidence.

• Tropoje

Kirby es como mi familia. Confío en él al 100%.

• Vlore

Kirby has a cool head and a warm heart. Perfect partner. Thanks my friend.

• Librazhd

Ai është shumë unik dhe i zgjuar. Kirbi më ndihmon të pasurohem.

• Shkodër

Smart, Kind, Accurate. Very very good !

• Elbasan

He's the champ. We're an excellent team together.

• Juan

No soy un gran comprador, pero, Kirby siempre me trata muy bien como su hermano. Mil gracias.

• Hussain

إنه يحترم سمعتي وثقافتي.

• Varkey

ليس السعر الأرخص، ولكن الجودة الأفضل

• Pano

Why do I like Kirby so much? Hmm.. he gives me peace of mind. That matters a lot. Thanks bro.

• Elseid

I had a problem with my logistics company. Kirby solved the problem for me. We make a good team brother!!!

• Tirane

Ai është shumë i saktë.

• Manuel

Confío en hermano Kirby. Cumple su palabra este hombre.

• Durrës

I can make decisions fast with this guy. Thanks Kirby!!!

• Kruja

Mbi të gjitha, ai është i sinqertë.

• Albi Auto

Kirby is not only my provider, but also my brother. I have his back. Indeed, he has mine.

• Opel Astra

He is an honest man. I have found it a great pleasure to work with Kirby.

• AutoFlori

Kirby is a stable, and reliable man. I really love his advice, always.

• albania01

Ai është i zgjuar dhe shumë i dobishëm. Ai është partneri im i mirë dhe shoku im shumë i mirë. Shpresoj se një ditë ai mund të vizitojë familjen time.

SSANCAR CEO ChoTaeShin

Registration Number:662-81-00898

Provision business:No.11-1116-00001

Address:163,Sangidaehak-ro,Siheung-si,Gyeonggi-do,Korea