inspector
John

Trusted Car Inspections & Reliable Business Partnerships – Driving Success Together

• Rank

• Satisfy

93%

• Language

Confirm

Introduce

Provide tailored solutions to meet your car's specific needs. Whether it's boosting performance, enhancing safety, or ensuring reliability, our expert team is here to help.

Trust us to find the best solution for your vehicle and deliver top-quality results every time.

inspector introduce img

Qualifications

Click to see detailed certificate photos.

Diagnostic evaluation

Evaluation is done as follows.

• Check engine condition

We diagnose important engine conditions in detail with diagnostic evaluation equipment and experience.

• Transmission

It is difficult to directly diagnose the vehicle mission status, we deliver interpretations and opinions through long experience.

• Precise Accident

Accurately captures the basic accident.

• Defect notification by vehicle

Know the characteristics of the car, check the compatibility of each vehicle, and notify the customer.

• Car Auction House Recommendations

We recommend used car auction houses operated by large corporations, and then proceed with the vehicle auction.

• Used car pricing

Compare and analyze online and offline used car prices and present the best price to customers.

Customer Reviews

Check out real customer reviews!

More

전체후기(2건)

• sanjarbeksaidakhmadov

Quality performance, trustworthy personality, easy to talk, 24/7- replies fast,
    i enjoyed the service

• fredrickuzb55

The person from whom I bought the car was so nice and friendly. Next time, if I plan to buy a car, I would prefer to buy it from John. I highly recommend using this agency and working with this staff.

SSANCAR CEO ChoTaeShin

Registration Number:662-81-00898

Provision business:No.11-1116-00001

Address:163,Sangidaehak-ro,Siheung-si,Gyeonggi-do,Korea