inspector
TEERY Ka

Best quality inspections, best prices, best work with cooperation & Collarboration

• Rank

• Satisfy

95%

• Language

Confirm

Introduce

Hello worldwide car dealer and clients, Fast reply, Fast movement. Will be the best

Business motto [ Make the impossible to possible ] Recently exported country * Albania * Sweden * Kyrgystan * Georgia * Azerbaian * Russia

inspector introduce img

Qualifications

Click to see detailed certificate photos.

Diagnostic evaluation

Evaluation is done as follows.

• Check engine condition

We diagnose important engine conditions in detail with diagnostic evaluation equipment and experience.

• Transmission

It is difficult to directly diagnose the vehicle mission status, we deliver interpretations and opinions through long experience.

• Precise Accident

Accurately captures the basic accident.

• Defect notification by vehicle

Know the characteristics of the car, check the compatibility of each vehicle, and notify the customer.

• Car Auction House Recommendations

We recommend used car auction houses operated by large corporations, and then proceed with the vehicle auction.

• Used car pricing

Compare and analyze online and offline used car prices and present the best price to customers.

Customer Reviews

Check out real customer reviews!

More

전체후기(5건)

• JONE2

Super man, he works 365days 24hours.
    He is super fast, every works are clear.
    Nothing to complain to him.
    Just work with this man

• Milo80

• Nicktirana

Professional, nice to colaborate, good communication skills, positive... just ask him for anything and he will figure out something.

• Yonadan

This was first time to make some business with Terry.
    I was worried about recieving my cars in Country.

But Terry had handle everything purchasing the car and shipping.
    I had some troubles but Terry had handled everything without any problems.

Also his work was sooo fast that I couldnt follow it.
    I strongly recommend to work with Terry. He has fast works and makes everythings stable.

No worries, Just work with Terry.

• William

SSANCAR, no need to worry about being deceived

Shall I buy a car? Right on the go!

Like fate, I found a car I like at SSANCAR Auction.

In fact, those who want to buy a car from SSANCAR must have figured out what to look for.

I also looked into it in advance and checked out all of them, but knowing that SSANCAR doesn't post false diagnoses or photos, and the evaluators keep meticulous records, I trusted what I saw in the photos and applied for the purchase service.

There were some problems, but they solved them so quickly and perfectly that my confidence increased.

SSANCAR CEO ChoTaeShin

Registration Number:662-81-00898

Provision business:No.11-1116-00001

Address:163,Sangidaehak-ro,Siheung-si,Gyeonggi-do,Korea